Over 100 years ago, Northern Kentucky Home Insurance Company, then known as Campbell County Farmer's Fire Insurance Company, began serving the needs of homeowners in Campbell County, Kentucky. With humble beginnings and a strong sense of community values, a "Cooperative" company was formed which is still running strong today.
In 2004 our company was renamed Northern Kentucky Home Insurance Company to better reflect our coverage area which now includes Bracken, Boone, Grant, Kenton & Pendleton Counties as well as our original Campbell County area.
Important Things to Know
- We have been in business since 1901.
- Our company is a cooperative. That makes you part owner!
- Your rates will not increase if you file a claim.
- Not only can we provide you with a quote over the phone or in person during normal business hours, but you can also request a quote online and we will respond to you in a timely manner.
- We offer several types of coverages to meet your needs.